Oak Home Improvement, LLC
Call (816) 655 - 7366 RENO
Who We Are
At Oak Home Improvement, LLC, we are focused on providing contractor - carpentry services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
Ten reasons to use Oak Home Improvement, LLC
1. HONEST & DEPENDABLE: Integrity and fairness is the basis of Oak Home Improvement, LLC business ethics, whether dealing with customers, suppliers or fellow team members. Honesty is not the best policy, but the only policy. The Owners and Employees of Oak Home Improvement, LLC are in the building business because they love it. They are dedicated to each project and take much pride in the final product.
2. EXPERIENCE: The Owners of Oak Home Improvement, LLC and their Employees have many years of experience and a proven track record. Their experience ensures that their projects will be done right and with the upmost professionalism. They also use only proven and reputable subcontractors and material suppliers.
3. COMPANY SIZE: Oak Home Improvement, LLC is not a large production builder. They are a small builder whose focus is on quality craftsmanship, functionality and value. They emphasize hands-on management style and personal attention to clients.
4. OFFICE MANAGEMENT: Besides providing outstanding field work, Oak Home Improvement, LLC also completes the management of their projects with the utmost professionalism. Detailed estimating, proposals, permitting, and material/Subcontractor coordination are essential to a successful project.
5. COST: Oak Home Improvement, LLC strives to assure their clients real value for their dollar at a profit sufficient to provide for the well being of their employees.
6. QUALITY: Oak Home Improvement, LLC prides themselves with having a strong dedication to the principle that a quality product is its own best form of advertising. Their employees are quality craftsman.
7. SCHEDULE: When Oak Home Improvement, LLC starts a project they commit themselves to get it done in the timeliest manner as possible. They use the latest tools, techniques, and technology to do the job more quickly. By doing their own site work, concrete, rough carpentry work, exterior finish work, and interior finish work they have better control of the project schedule and can expedite the project.
8. SERVICE: Providing clients a complete service package, Oak Home Improvement, LLC guides clients through every step of the building process, from design to material discussion, budget to site arrangement. They consider the details of a project from the start-up, preparing the way for a smooth and positive construction experience.
9. SAFETY: Oak Home Improvement, LLC is sincerely interested in the safety of their employees, the public, and our operations. They have a Safety Program and their employees are continually trained on safety issues.
10. VETERAN OWNED: The principle owner and manager of Oak Home Improvement LLC is Michael Collings. He proudly served 6 years in the United States Marine Corps earning the rank of Sargent. Michael received a Honorable discharge and is a combat Veteran of Foreign Wars.